NCRI – In an urgent meeting of Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) at ministerial level held at the organization’s secretariat headquarters on Saturday October 5, the Executive Committee of OIC in its closing statement strongly condemned anyone who is supporting the Houthi militias. The meeting was held to review and asses the ballistic missile launch toward Mecca by the Houthi militias.
In their closing statement, the participants at the OIC meeting announced, including:
- The meeting in the strongest terms condemns Houthi militias and Saleh forces and anyone who supports them and provides them with weapons, bullets and missiles for the purpose of targeting Mecca.
- The meeting emphasizes the statements issued by member and non-members states and regional and international organizations that strongly condemn this aggression aimed at undermining security and stability in the Holy Land and thwarting all efforts to end the conflict by peaceful means in Yemen.
- The meeting emphasizes the support of member states for Saudi Arabia in the fight against terrorism and against anyone who tries to cause damage or target its religious sanctities.
- The meeting emphasizes that anyone who supports the Houthi militias and Saleh forces and provides weapons and smuggles ballistic missiles and weapons for them is considered to be a fixed partner in violation of the Islamic sanctities and also a clear side in sectarian sedition and a major sponsor of terrorism, and the continuation of their work will lead to instability and disruption of safety of Muslim world and makes a mockery of the sanctities.
- The meeting calls on all member states and the international community to adopt serious and effective measures to prevent such violations from occurring or recurring in the future and hold accountable anyone who continues to smuggle these weapons and provide support and training for this coup group.”